Can I apply without educator training to acknowledging year place?

I am Leisure Studies and have several years of experience in child and youth work. This is my greatest passion and therefore I fancy constantly next to my Beschäfttigung those who rent for 2 years is charged.

But I must return to my Paradis. Preferably in a school, a community center or a Freizi. But there mainly are advertised for recognition year. Can I apply for it me anyway? Possibly a small hourly wage I would be able to make such work again offer ...

The best answer

No, that recognition year is for educators who have almost finished their education, thus completing only the recognition year than last training part muessen.Du can you apply for a voluntary social year or for an internship.

Date: 2019-07-02 Views: 2

Related articles



Copyright (C) 2019, All Rights Reserved.

M3tch all rights reserved.

processed in 0.993 (s). 10 q(s)