Can I work as an integration training assistant with a completed social worker

I am a certified service force and have now finished my social worker school successfully. Can I now work as an integration assistant or what I need now for an education to do than to work such?

The best answer

This question is really difficult to answer - it is at the country level is not clearly defined what training for integration assistants, school companions, etc. is necessary to taxi. On the one hand are professionals (educators) briefly and then also expensive. You could get an accurate information in the guidance of the local employment agency on ehehsten, as with you the local demand is regulated.

Much of politicians flowery declared unfortunately, in practice quite different ...

Date: 2019-11-05 Views: 0

Related articles



Copyright (C) 2019, All Rights Reserved.

M3tch all rights reserved.

processed in 1.495 (s). 10 q(s)