Hello dear, I have a little Chihuahua dog who accompanied me for many years. Last week I discovered that has the Purulent discharge. I'll be with her to the vet .. And then came the shock message "I can count ourselves lucky that she is still alive," I was the same very bad. It has an ulcerated uterus and now needs urgent surgery. Now my question to euch..leider I am currently in the situation that I get ALG 2 and the operation to be as cost € 400. Because someone knows of you if it somehow possibilities are that can support a financially as an institution ?! I have to meet in the next 14 to decide, as they are still on antibiotics at the moment me now. I can not leave just die, she is my everything. I hope you can give me advice.