Do I have to travel to Germany?


There currently I'm doing a semester in Turkey. I also have Turkish nationality with an unlimited residence permit. My stay here will last more than 6 months. My question is should necessarily one before the end of these 6 months after Germany and leave or is it possible that I switched to another EU country like Bulgaria or leaving?

Thank you very much

The best answer

If you have a permanent residence permit for Germany, you enjoy getting so allows the transit definitely the privilege for the EU Member States, thus also Bulgaria and Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland.

So if you want to make your way back to a kind of route, of course, can enjoy walking.

The correct information you get most from a competent authority, including the Immigration Office, at an embassy ...

  1. Bets that none of you his Deusche Staatsangehörichkeit can prove?
  2. Only the Bundestag as a Judge have the Deusche citizenship certificate + passport.
  3. Or which of you hatt the citizenship certificate?
  4. All the others have only one proof that they wonen in Deuschland.
  5. The Deusche Pass is comparatively bahr with an unlimited residence permit in Deuschland.
  6. In other words, you have neither a Deusche still a Turkish Staatsangehörikeit.
  7. But if you have einne Deusche Statsangehörichkeit want dan you have to apply for it:

Surely you have only a Turkish passport with a permanent residence permit.

The Turkish or Deusche nationality only Bundestag as any judge.

Even the Presedent in the USA hatt the USA Staatsangehörichkeit.

If you nich aufhälst you an official amount of time in Deuschland,

then you can transfer your residence, lose as an identity card.

In other words, the subscription is not renewed mer.

Then you have to submit your citizenship certificate and not the identity card.

No man must reside in D if he does not want to stay in D is limited? As long as you do not travel over Syria!

The BRD whose founding father carmen schmidt, who at that time in the Basic Law vereinbahrt may also have the Deusche Staatsangehörichkeit with the citizenship certificate only Deusche.

The have hidden in various laws.

From the FRG no other Dokoment proof of Deusche Staatsangehörichkeit may alls are akzeptierd.

The pass itself true so Deuschland rebuild a PR dude with the goal.

How could man to get the workers to otherwise Deuschland to build it resist?

Money they had for not enough, but paper and ink already.

You wrote at each Foreign nationality German as a reward for the work, but sat in the fixed Gestz keinner of dennen ever a Anwald judge or a member of the Bundestag is allowed.

The hatt so well enforced, which everyone now running around with something.

And when they asked me now Deuscher national hies it you've got jabist because Deuschen pass or not?

Werend the law what else said.

But who reads the law schonn?\_carlo\_schmid.pdf

Date: 2019-11-05 Views: 0

Related articles

  • Poland could have been traveling before 1989 to West Germany? 2013-05-22

    Poland could have been traveling before 1989 to West Germany? --answer-- After 1982, Poland durten emigrate to West Germany when they got a passport and could present an invitation of family members on the FRG. In addition, the BRD had be exhibiting

  • Youth Travel in Germany ... ideas? 2013-02-09

    Hello dear :) I've raised the issue already in my last question, but now again researched long! There are indeed thousands of offers :) Again concretely what I seek: -organisierte youth travel within Germany -not too expensive (at most as 300 euros)

  • Work and Travel in Germany 2014-07-22

    Hey guys! And .. I wanted of you like to know if anyone of you has ever tried work and travel as a German in Germany? Since I do not want in's foreign and me traveling through Germany irritating, I simply times found a little-read and also beautiful.

  • Do I have to travel to class? 2012-01-09

    Hello my class voted to go on school trips but I feel unfortunately very uncomfortable and not want more time with which to spend than necessary. Unfortunately, I got my registration and payment already made and the teacher said, therefore, that you

  • Professional where you have to travel a lot? 2012-03-04

    Hey, I wanted to know what there is for occupations in which you have to travel a lot? The profession should but have to do with business, thanks in advance :)

  • How can I prove that I have no income in Germany? 2012-09-02

    I live in Germany, referring a Dutch pension was now seized in Holland. The bailiff wants a proof that I have no income in Germany. How can I prove that? --answer-- Bank statements, affidavit.

  • If I have no residence in Germany is my passport still valid 2013-09-29

    no German citizenship Have --answer-- I have a police registration but I'm Thai and a child have what is Thai and every time receives the same limited period visa I'm really not whether they must also have my daughter her main residence with me (sinc

  • What licenses and what kind of training must have to travel organizer would like to make? 2013-10-29

    What licenses and what kind of training must have to travel organizer would like to make? --answer-- Guide is far as I know not a recognized vocational training under the Vocational Training Act or the Crafts Regulation. For this job, no special trai

  • Do you know professions where you have to travel a lot? 2014-07-19

    I'm looking for jobs where you have to travel a lot by plane. But not as a pilot. But professions where you're traveling as a passenger. --answer-- flight attendants My mum is 16 years flight attendant :) Is a great professional, she even now and the



Copyright (C) 2019, All Rights Reserved.

M3tch all rights reserved.

processed in 0.748 (s). 10 q(s)