Dog ate poison ?!

We are just at the lake and my dog ​​drools just extremely .. Have afraid that my dog ​​ate poison .. Does anyone have that experience?

The best answer

Do not panic, wenns him otherwise goes well! Had my dog ​​ever again if we were camping. Perhaps bitten in ne toad or any boar broke ... or so eaten. No joke. Just looking schnautze ausspühlen with water / leave drinking.

It's a little dark in order to be at the lake. Because you should have your dog ever closer distance. No one can make here ne remote diagnostics. It may be completely harmless, but can just as well be fatal for the dog. This is now your decision you here nobody will decrease.

Would be interesting to know how your dog now actually now go!

to go, it can be even worse than hours sleep I would not dare. If it is eg especially rat poison, it may after a few hours to hemorrhages (see eg in the mouth). Difficult situation, in your place I'd better go to one too many veterinary emergency as too little, especially FAST for both still can be triggered vomit. I would go as I said do not sleep as long is something else.

wenns to JTZ is not better, you go JTZ in the clinic, but quickly. I would if I were you would 'do not trust me to sleep, so go to the hospital! if your dog has really taken something wrong to be you make in the next few minutes in bus / car / train / rail / taxi which also always sit and drive in the clinic! your dog everything guteZ

Hab anxiety has eaten my dog ​​poison

should he have eaten poison, have the dog to a veterinarian IMMEDIATELY, or it may end badly for him!

If you had once experienced the suffering of a poisoned dog - then you would now something of fast with your dog go to the on-duty emergency veterinarian or with 'nem taxi on the way to the nearest animal hospital ... - ... certainly you would not tippseln here and ask for an exchange of experience ...

You are the only one who can perceive and evaluate the changes of the dog ...

All the best for the dog!

I personally do not, but I try to write quickly. prefer to go to the doctor now and quickly

if she has taken poison counts every second.

A TA of degree are at such einemn suspicion merely a painkiller give t and all the next day weuitere machern weioll vocational verrboten

Does anyone have that experience?

Yes, 1.5 dogs poisoned, one after 4 stuinden dead troz ta within 20 minutes. 2nd dog has survived, more or less.

There are poisons you act relatively quickly, others (eg rat poison) need up to 2 months. Something certainty are ne blood test

For veterinary emergency.

Yes the stupid is my doctor is in another city

Date: 2019-08-08 Views: 1

Related articles

  • Dog might Poisoned? 2019-08-29

    Our Doberman who killed a cat, or I have not seen it, I have this morning just after he barked as seen a madman he who they are around shaken invariably can with us at the moment a lot of foxes adapted hunters and veterinarian poison baits and also g

  • Rat poison ?! Help my dog ​​ate what 2016-10-17

    Hello my dog ​​has just eaten while walking hate something and now she twitches and spasms apparently are ridiculous noises but is getting quieter and weaker somehow what going to do now ic? What's this? help please --answer-- Immediately the animal

  • my dog ​​ate moldy mett 2017-07-28

    HILFFEEE! I fear for my dog. She ate raw gray seasoned mett ... what tun.Schlimm ... ??? --answer-- as long visit gets no fever diarrhea or vomiting, and they will continue to play and behaves normally is all good but when it goes bad it had to TA I

  • Dog ate sugarless Kaugu MMI! 2016-12-30

    Good evening, my bitch (5months, 18kg, Labrador) has eaten about 6 +/- 1 chewing gum during my absence. Now I have researched and found out that chewing gums are not so bad on the Internet. In our case, it was, however, to Wrigley's Extra Professiona

  • Dog ate piece of chocolate What to do? 2017-01-10

    Hello our dog (20kg) has a 1x1 cm large piece of chocolate eaten ... is that bad? --answer-- My dog ​​has once caught a whole Twix .. It is not good if dogs eat chocolate but if it occurs once and then especially in the smaller amount is because nix

  • My dog ​​ate Valerian tablets .... 2017-12-14

    Good evening, I'm just arrived home and had to discover that my dog ​​(puppy, female, 5 1/2 months and about 8.5kg difficult) ate about a 10 Valerian tablets. What should I do and I have to worry about and take any steps now? Thank you very much --an

  • dog ate protein latch that is bad? 2018-11-03

    My dog ​​has a protein bar-but who was actually specially placed out of his reach found and eaten. Is this dangerous for him? It weighs about 25 kg and the protein latch 35 g 20 g protein --answer-- because nothing will happen. But you should absolut

  • Dog ate candy with paper 2019-05-12

    Hey guys. So my Australian Shepherd dog Luke, which is half a year just is, today, as I missed it went to my room. He's on my bed jumped (what he really should not) and ate cough drops (cherry, blackberry, herbs, eucalyptus). PAPER !!!

  • Dog ate 100g of chocolate! 2019-06-01

    Hello. My Great Pyrenees (45kg) has just about 100g "noble cream chocolate almond" eaten. Is this dangerous? --answer-- Hi Faby do not drive yourself crazy ... even if it were 100 grams, your dog will not happen much. It was Rahmschokolade. Dang

Links

Domicile|Sante|

Copyright (C) 2019 m3tch.com, All Rights Reserved.

M3tch all rights reserved.

processed in 0.313 (s). 10 q(s)