Dog ate unknown

Hello, I was just with my dog ​​for a walk, as I have just seen that he had something in his mouth from the meadow. My first thought was, of course, a poison bait, having heard that it has cracked in his mouth, I immediately thought of a razor blade. Unfortunately it was too late and he has already swallowed, because it was so dark. Should I be concerned and may contact an animal emergency / Veterinary?

The best answer

Waiting it behaves conspicuously from the clinic that now poison bait or ner meadow razors are unlikely ..my also eat constantly something because you can not immediately go for fear it might be something incompatible if your dog continues to behave normally without diarrhea be vomiting and then do not need to see a doctor ..kann also small stick or been carrion

If he does not vomit in the next 24 hours and otherwise is normal (no sign of pain, dizziness, etc.), you need not worry. Perhaps it was only a bone or limb. but not let him first sight, that thou mitbekommst it immediately if something happens. Then you should also go as quickly as possible in a veterinary clinic.

So are you going at each time when the same situation occurs again, the animal notdienst ??

na then mach also same NEN appointment with your doc ..

the gastric acid of a dog is much more concentrated than the razor even in people who decomposed ..... almost ....

as long as your dog does not behave conspicuously, you have to you only times no grieving ....

or you'll end even lie next to and the dog alerted the emergency call ...

because you do not know what the dog has eaten, you should always consult a veterinary clinic immediately! Good luck!

Can also be that he has eaten an animal bone also crack. How tall is he? But call the emergency services

Date: 2019-06-04 Views: 0

Related articles

  • Dog ate poison ?! 2019-08-08

    We are just at the lake and my dog ​​drools just extremely .. Have afraid that my dog ​​ate poison .. Does anyone have that experience? --answer-- Do not panic, wenns him otherwise goes well! Had my dog ​​ever again if we were camping. Perhaps bitten

  • my dog ​​ate moldy mett 2017-07-28

    HILFFEEE! I fear for my dog. She ate raw gray seasoned mett ... what tun.Schlimm ... ??? --answer-- as long visit gets no fever diarrhea or vomiting, and they will continue to play and behaves normally is all good but when it goes bad it had to TA I

  • My dog ​​ate Valerian tablets .... 2017-12-14

    Good evening, I'm just arrived home and had to discover that my dog ​​(puppy, female, 5 1/2 months and about 8.5kg difficult) ate about a 10 Valerian tablets. What should I do and I have to worry about and take any steps now? Thank you very much --an

  • Dog ate candy with paper 2019-05-12

    Hey guys. So my Australian Shepherd dog Luke, which is half a year just is, today, as I missed it went to my room. He's on my bed jumped (what he really should not) and ate cough drops (cherry, blackberry, herbs, eucalyptus). PAPER !!!

  • Dog ate plastic. Is that bad? 2019-07-09

    Hi Yesterday I gave the dog (German Shepherd) dog Salami and he bit halt in the package (thin plastic film) and has swallowed a piece. He has not coughed, choked or so and has subsequently also behaved normally. Is that bad that he ate the piece? Lg

  • Rat poison ?! Help my dog ​​ate what 2016-10-17

    Hello my dog ​​has just eaten while walking hate something and now she twitches and spasms apparently are ridiculous noises but is getting quieter and weaker somehow what going to do now ic? What's this? help please --answer-- Immediately the animal

  • Dog ate gel from the cool pack 2016-12-30

    Hello ... my dog ​​has just a bite in a cool pack and has a bit in his mouth get ... is the very toxic or may even die of it: 0 --answer-- Please inform yourself at the Giftnotruzentrale http: //www.bvl.bund.de/DE/01_Lebensmittel/03_Verbraucher/09_In

  • Dog ate sugarless Kaugu MMI! 2016-12-30

    Good evening, my bitch (5months, 18kg, Labrador) has eaten about 6 +/- 1 chewing gum during my absence. Now I have researched and found out that chewing gums are not so bad on the Internet. In our case, it was, however, to Wrigley's Extra Professiona

  • Dog ate piece of chocolate What to do? 2017-01-10

    Hello our dog (20kg) has a 1x1 cm large piece of chocolate eaten ... is that bad? --answer-- My dog ​​has once caught a whole Twix .. It is not good if dogs eat chocolate but if it occurs once and then especially in the smaller amount is because nix

Links

Domicile|Sante|

Copyright (C) 2019 m3tch.com, All Rights Reserved.

M3tch all rights reserved.

processed in 0.534 (s). 10 q(s)