Dog has a small share Snickers eaten

Hi my friends, before I came to my room and saw a small mini-Snickers on the floor to my Chihuahua-Jack Russell bitch (4kg) had nibbled, it is not much away from the chocolate, but so much, that I myself somehow'm worried.

Would be very glad of any quick response from you.

Best regards.

The best answer

Hello,

no panic. First, dangerous for dogs Tanin is predominantly present in dark chocolate - not so much in whole milk chocolate.

If I'm not mistaken, the lethal dose dog dog is 8 g / kg / in dark chocolate and at 60 g / kg / in milk chocolate.

Of course, your dog may get diarrhea - but that's manageable.

If he naturally behaves remarkably different than usual - then a visit to the vet is recommended - probably is not.

Good succeed

Daniela

Chocolate contains theobromine, the darker the more. Dark chocolate contains 3-10 grams of theobromine per kilogram. In the dog, the lethal dose of theobromine at about 300 mg / kg body weight was determined.

If it was only a very small amount of light chocolate, then you need you do not particularly worried, reversed already - see above. Watch him in any case, the next time in more detail.

That's not bad at all in my opinion. If it was not a big part, you need not worry. But if it is bad now with her, and she / he must break, rather go to the vet and then you get another one of forage, which helps the animal to digest better or so

Date: 2019-09-05 Views: 1

Related articles

  • Dog has 15 small tick on the head ?! (+ Image) what to do about it? 2019-04-16

    Hi, my father was yesterday with our 'family dog' in the woods, the dog was allowed to freely run around, etc. and has thereby more than 15 (!!!) tiny black blue ticks brought the increases but also occur on the head at the entire body! My Dog is a F

  • Dog has eaten chocolate help! 2018-08-14

    Hello. My dog ​​has about 3 pieces merci eaten .. She is 11 years old and weighs about 5 kg. Gotta have anxiety about it? (Ps: she behaves normal!) --answer-- I grad times "googled" as I know only for cats, it is toxic and can have little cause

  • Help! My dog ​​has eaten a mouse intestine! 2018-08-18

    Hello, my dog ​​has today a mouse intestine eaten when I go from gassi came back. Our cat always catches mice, leaving the bowel constantly are on the doorstep. We have always bear in mind had. Because our dog really eat anything. You can not stop hi

  • Small dog has eaten at least half a loaf of bread! what to do? 2017-02-09

    Hello. When I came home an hour ago, I devastated found the dining room. The bread box was on the table, open. The paper of the bread "packaging" lay scattered across the floor, and on the dining table. The bread was gone, except for the second

  • Dog has eaten chocolate what should I do? 2017-07-26

    Hi folks, I have my dog ​​today caught as he has eaten chocolate. So Rittersport least half the package. True Halbbitter from Papua New Guinea share 50% cocoa. I know jetz nich what to do but because I know that chocolate toxic to dogs is I wanted to

  • Help! My dog ​​has eaten chocolate! 2016-10-27

    So my / our dog has just eaten accidentally 2 bits of this Ritter Sport marzipan chocolate. So the outside dark chocolate, marzipan inside. All always say that this is totally bad. Is that so? What should I do? What can happen? That was about 2 hours

  • My dog ​​has eaten schockolade! 2017-01-14

    My Dog is a westi of 2 years and he has just one piece of a panel milka eaten. Is that dangerous ??? what should I do ??? I am very concerned because I know the dog from a chocolate poisoning can die. Please answer quickly --answer-- how big the dog

  • Dog has eaten a honey candy! 2017-02-23

    Evening people today I was with my girlfriend at home who have a dog that is sooo cute I sat down he has as sniffed at my pockets and somehow is a honey candy from my pockets like I had noticed it, it was too late, he has eaten him. Her parents thoug

  • Hilfee dog has eaten chocolate! : D 2017-09-08

    My brother just hatt chocolate from the cupboard rausgeholt now is a piece but fell off less than 1 pieces I think it was a half or about 3 cm is now bad thing that can happen to thank for such a small piece. --answer-- So clearly: Chocolate is toxic

Links

Domicile|Sante|

Copyright (C) 2019 m3tch.com, All Rights Reserved.

M3tch all rights reserved.

processed in 0.541 (s). 10 q(s)