DRV request for orphan's pension in Lehramtsref. Lower Saxony

Forgot my master studies completed and begin soon with the Ref. (Magisterium) in Lower Saxony. Regarding examination of the continued payment of my half-orphan's pension I got sent from the DRV a form which I have to be filled in by my employer = start of employment, salary, etc. Who should I send the now? Have been so much conflicting evidence obtained would for answers really very grateful!

The best answer

Hello Lorelei58, you should fill in the form and be confirmed by the employer, and then send it back to the German pension insurance, then check whether you'll be able to get half orphan's pension yet. Whereby I assume that DU as Referandar (because you have already passed the first state examination) no more than an apprentice giltst.

Date: 2013-05-01 Views: 0

Related articles



Copyright (C) 2019 m3tch.com, All Rights Reserved.

M3tch all rights reserved.

processed in 0.623 (s). 10 q(s)