Hello my dears,
my 4 months old puppy the ACC has tablets tube snapped (I was not paying attention :() and dismantled the plug. In it were many many small white beads.
I gave him salt water and he's happier white passed.
Since I wanted to not risk poisoning I did it immediately.
Now to my real question: White Someone from which this material? Was it really poisonous? Unfortunately, I find the Internet nothing.
Thank you ever for answers! (The little one's fine)
The best answer
I was the TA not reach, and after it was less than 5 minutes in the body I do not believe that there is still a danger. Call him as soon as possible again, but knew exactly like what it is.
But thanks for the replies! :)
Toxic probably non- who would already Medikamnte packaging in which w hat could be toxic?
Any plastic or cellulose well.
A lot of it is also not that of such a tube is approx cover quite small.
Do not worry.
That would be too risky without veterinarian
How about if you ever are calling the vet ?! I could not ask chilling in your place here and hope for a response if I have the suspicion that my dog could poison
question but just check out the pharmacy for - should the but know thou the stoppers speak I think that because what's inside, what the content of the tube dry holds - ie so feuchtigekeit absorbent beads.
So he has only eaten the plastic cap? Or the "beads"? What is this stuff?
The small beads in the lid of the package are a dry-hold means ...
I now do not know the expression or composition therefor ... Silicate ???
In small quantities, which is absolutely harmless - but as with so many things makes the amount the poison ...
Good thing your dog is nothing happens - you've done everything right ...
Best call the vet - or the pharmacy.