Emigration to the USA / American half

Hi folks :) (my name is Denise and I am 17 years old)

I would like when I'm 18 and have possibly made my highschool diploma, emigrate to thee USA.

FACTS: My mother is US citizen, has some 9 - lived 10 years in the US, but not said 2 years after age 14. She and her siblings were born in New York.

My grandmother is also a US citizen Both have lifelong right of residence in Germany.

My uncle (my mother's brother) lives with his wife and 2 children in the US and also has US citizenship.

Now my question is whether there are ways to apply for US citizenship and to obtain or dual citizenship.

I've already read it was possible to obtain citizenship through grandparents, have however found no further information. Can my uncle vouch for me?

I would be very grateful for your help :)

It must somehow be possible: o

LG Denise

The best answer

That should work but about your mother. You must apply for citizenship for you. She has the American passport.

Look here:

If you want to emigrate do you advance a few nice reminder Photos of Germany, your friends, etc. This with the photos is great: It's the best memory for later to watch. There is a great opportunity, a photography magazine in high quality to create. But not only can das.Man also embed videos. I am thinking a bit further when you are in the US, you can uch from there create a few pictures, text or video and make you on the Internet to your friends in Germany accessible. Google times Magglance and make free with it a beautiful photo magazine. To be able to make a great surprise erzielen.Ein few pages with pictures and text. A panoramic image, in which a photo (eg Germany map) is displayed on 2 inner sides and then a few pictures on it with white frame always looks great. You let you cost-effectively print a glossy magazine. Villeicht You also have creative friends who create out later from Germany and it could be for you. A good contact possibilities.

The US Consulate in Frankfurt could give you more information about it. Applications may, in my opinion, not your uncle, but only (?) Your parents or family members who live in USA make, ..

Yes, through your birth in the US.

Date: 2012-03-23 Views: 0

Related articles

  • Emigration to the USA - What do you think of this plan 2013-10-01

    Moin, briefly to me: I am 17 years old (m) and have to emigrate before in the next 10 years in the USA. I'm trained as a chef and have a lower secondary school. Despite the relatively poor requirements I give my dream not emigrate on there. I have a

  • Emigration to the United States? What should I do? 2014-07-24

    Moin people I make a training for aircraft mechanics. After training I plan to emigrate to the US. What are my career opportunities and earning potential and what I have to do it and request that I ever come into it in the United States or how do I g

  • Feature film about German immigrants to the USA 2014-06-20

    I'm looking for a movie that deals with German emigrants to the USA or implement this historical background. Does anyone know of such a?

  • Helps half year abroad in the USA for the language much further? 2012-02-15

    Hello, I have to go in front in class 11 for half a year in the United States, my question: Do you think I can then no problems fluent in English? Or rather not? Definitely have some here experience, thank you in advance :) --answer-- Hello xxdtxixm,

  • abroad half of school in the USA- 2012-11-27

    Hi :) I probably do a half-year abroad in the US and the subject school raises a few questions and I hope you can help me. 1. How long is a day about? If a lot of time for leisure? 2. much homework is given, or is it to provide? 3. the "mood" lo

  • That hits the emigrated to America! (American / in) were married 2015-02-21

    -How You have your husband / wife know? -What Do you like about America? What are the differences between America and Germany? -Würdet Her come back ever again? -What Experiences have you done here? -How Are strikes people? -Where Can you new people

  • My father emigrated end of 1980 years in the USA. He married there again. In July 2000, he got his citizenship. Can I pass us getting? 2013-11-05

    --answer-- Hi SaulBebe, rather not. That depends on how old you are. Can indeed times here's what it says. Http://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-parents Hmmm I would ask again at the US Embassy, ​​if that's possible. But in the coun

  • Emigration after graduation (USA) 2013-11-06

    Hello, I had a couple of times to emigrate thoughts after graduation in the United States. Now it's not so easy to get a Aufenthaltsgenemigung. So I know that there is such a green card lottery. but if that is unsuccessful, I wanted to ask whether yo

  • Weinimport in the USA 2014-05-02

    Hello everybody, answer Am now been around for more than half an hour because the following question: Is it allowed to be imported wine in the USA. How much would we come to stand? Thanks in advance for your answers. :-) regards fama1996 --answer-- I



Copyright (C) 2018 m3tch.com, All Rights Reserved.

M3tch all rights reserved.

processed in 2.913 (s). 10 q(s)