Hi, we are soon in English reading a read but I like a lot really. I am very intressiere Nicholas Sparks, however, is nowhere which Lernjahr is if someone can answer yes to me find out what. I also need suggestions since I have not found a reading. If you can think of what I'd appreciate an answer :-)
The best answer
the following links you can find books ordered by grade levels and difficulty:
Moreover, I can recommend:
• LernKrimi: f wide.. Learning years, m. grammar exercises
• penguinreaders.de (Level Easy Starts - Advanced) English. Books for a wide. levels
• Reading AZ.com: The online leveled reading program, m. Books. Wide f. levels
• Mystery / Thriller of Helen MacInnes, Collin Forbes, Ken Follett, Sidney Sheldon, Joy Fielding, Elizabeth George, Robert Ludlum, etc.
• Romance of Rosamunde Pilcher, Katie Fforde, Nora Roberts, Nicholas Sparks, Sherryl Woods, Susan Mallery
These are usually also available in German, so that you can quickly check there also times when you do not know how to carry.
Another tip for reading English books:
Look not every new or unfamiliar word and get writing. That makes too much and you scroll more in the dictionary, as that one reads. So, one can lose the fun of reading.
Just look up words, write and learn that you deem for really necessary, and if otherwise not open up to you the meaning of a passage. Many words explain indeed already by the context.
Have fun reading!
PS: At the following link you can search in different categories: goodreads.com
Mary Shelley - Frankenstein.