My sister has eaten 3 hours before on the school trip a plant at play - according to its description broom. How long does the poison until it has an impact? And enough a little of the plant? :O
Do not worry, my parents are informed and seek immediate emergency services at the first signs on !!
The best answer
Although I seem to know that only the flowers are poisonous - but please call precaution directly in Giftnotrufzentrale and describe the incident.
They will tell you what to do.
When they have eaten the seeds they should already be death .... so probably nothing bad.