Hello! Mir is something very close to the heart and that my puppy (a French Bulldog) is itself often scratch very strong on. We have stayed at a veterinarian and the fur has plucked him out and then gave him a drug, which should help. It has its effect but not adhered to and the doctor tends to mites. Recently, we even call another vet and said that it is normal in puppies and scratching often. Maybe someone had indeed times the same problem. About what you think I would be grateful :)
The best answer
From time to scrape ok. But often scraping is not normal. My puppies have never scratched a lot. Such a statement from a veterinarian, I find questionable.
I think it is however concerned that the other vet simply times syringes are not 100% diagnostic term.
It can have several causes, such as for example lining mite allergy (food mites on any dry food), allergy to other parts of the feed, for example, allergy to certain detergents (ceiling), mites etc.
Please go to a veterinarian, who still know how to do the job.
Since many dogs - especially this race - often have feeding mites allergies or allergies to corn, you should immediately change the feed. Dried fodder and feed grain is generally unhealthy. Give a high-quality wet food without corn. It would be better raw feeding - but about you should you only inquire extensively.
No matter what your puppy has - you should one way or change to a wet feed grain free.
The following factors may be the cause of skin problems among others:
- Parasites, such. As fleas
- skin fungus
- Hyperthyroidism or
- substandard food, eg. as dry food, or sugar and grain-heavy wet food
We feed a Sensitive feed but wanted to just move to a Pedigree Product.
Definitely still as dry fodder, right? Then is very likely that the cause of his skin problem, for dried fodder (also grain-free) is indeed declared dog food, but it has nothing to do with appropriate nutrition. - On the contrary: It was man to man developed (keyword convenience), but above all: disease-inducing.
Justification: It is both harmful to the teeth (the starch residues lie down as a viscous, sticky coating on the teeth, which calculus favors) and the kidneys (dry food absorbs water and therefore lowers the liquid level), that is, a dog must ever 4 to 8 times the amount of water extracted fodder take to size in order to keep it, which is not an animal possible. Mach himself to test and dripping water over the dried fodder; you'll see how quickly it absorbs it, and nothing happens in the body of the dog! Thereby the stomach lining loses some of its protective layer and makes him more susceptible to gastrointestinal irritation and inflammation, which can turn into ulcers. Since the feed volume doubled absorbent conditionally, even painful bloating can follow. What added complication: He Starts first drink, has the dehydration (loss) already used - often with serious consequences for long-term administration, such as diabetes (as kohlehydratlastig), kidney failure and premature death Male animals are due to their long urethra more. more prone to urinary stones etc .. Furthermore, dry feed is often the cause of obesity, cystitis (as less urination), itching (as dry skin), constipation and acidity (which the cancer risk increases), and depending on the storage time and location can mycotoxins (mold toxins) form, which are not always apparent to us humans. The risk of feed mites in addition -kot (allergens) increases with incorrect storage as well - sometimes even raw materials are already contaminated with it!
Consider also: In puppyhood you lay foundations for future preferences that shape. In other words: The sooner he is brought to poor nutrition is more difficult later change of diet!
Although any layman can come by itself it by a little questioning of the facts, or have you ever seen a dog on the field of grain? And if so, then possibly to hunt prey. Even to the symptoms of insufficient kidney show until ¾ are the fabric already ruined. At some point they are no longer able to even slight Dehydrationen (z. B. by vomiting) to compensate, which is why the disease characteristics also can occur very suddenly. to designate a kibble dog as healthy, can thus be faster to misjudgment than you think ...! Fact: By such unhealthy food he suffers a permanent fluid deficit, which is in the truest sense of the word to the kidneys.
. Judging by the fact that the dog is a prey animal eaters, the best choice would either Barfen or wet food administration with high meat content without cereals and sugar, and with 2% Ash Recommended wet food varieties would include the following:
- N * TUR plus
- W * lfsblut
- Pl * tinum
- R * al Nature
- T * rra Canis
- d * gz finefood
- AD * stopherus and
- R * nti (all available in pet shops)
... Where I would give fodder with more than 2% Ash not only ==> may reduce renal performance and promote bladder stones!
Note: Smooth, non-itchy and non-flaky skin is never concluded without food moisture, which is why many dry food dog eventually develop skin problems. Beautiful skin (associated with healthy skin) the result of wet is feed accordingly! Not least because the Juckhaut of dry feed dogs usually disappears after changing to wet food or Barfen. Therefore I advise you to switch it immediate. Within weeks, his symptoms should then be sure passé.
All the best for your dog!
So somehow are both veterinarians crap. The first prescribes just as drugs without an intelligent diagnosis and the second said on the phone, this is normal! Search times makes you a veterinarian of a blood test, which examines the dog allergies or any incompatibilities like eg feed allergy.
Hey;), our dog that also made (still, but is better) in their wars clearly an allergy ... we went to as a specialist ... who has tested it, it is alergisch on everything outside in spring rumschwiert except birch ... now she gets cortisone (only small amounts), and it is almost good ....
even call another vet and said that it is normal in puppies and scratching often.
how can a veterinarian by phone, without having seen the dog, also make a diagnosis ?! And this statement is nonsense!
Itching is not normal and can have many different causes. You should change the veterinarian or consult a veterinary clinic. Veterinary clinics have more experience than most normal veterinarians!
No, it is not normal when puppy scratching often. In this race, there is increased occurrence of food allergies. What are you feeding ?? I would advise you, even to see a good animal healers who the little one looks at exactly.
It is never normal when scratching puppy all the time!
How old is your dog?
What food get for your dog?
French Bulldogs are prone to food allergies ...
A parasitic infestation caused excruciating itching.
In any case you must as soon as possible the dog introduced again at a veterinarian for a thorough investigation.
But go please do not the vet who keeps the Kratzerei at a puppy for normal.
I can only say jetz lice or something go again for Artz and Mach times a lice control
yes my Husky bitch has never made! let the time view of a specialist. lg and good luck