off home, 18 years old, high school

Good day dear GF community,

I turn to you because I have a very urgent matter and that I will in three days 18, since I home a lot of problems with my mother did, my parents separated and my 20 year old sister lives with my father that I did not draw can because the space would not from rich. Now my mother wants me to move out what I want to. I only have the problem that I'm currently in the 10th grade, am in the Q11 for half year remained squatting there I was very often unfocused and most was absent largely due to the stress at home ... Well long story short I have a chance to state support, which I could draw from?

Hope you can help me thank you in advance!

The best answer

No, there is no state support. In children up to 25 years, the parents are dependents! And not the general public. If your mother wants you to move out, then it must be the home and livelihood finance. From state there is nothing here.

If your mother (understandably?) Wants to get rid of you but to go to Jugendamt.Dort remains can try to get you in a hotel. A landlord you will not find in these circumstances.

The question WHY you shall move out of your mother. Can it be that you are doing nothing at home in the household, a lot are requesting, your mother not supported by their work and otherwise like chillin? Maybe she likes to pay its contribution and then even a more relaxed life?

repays you had then demanding on your child support because you no longer live at home Yes (more I know not) because you'd have time to google

Your parents then have to pay maintenance

Date: 2019-01-30 Views: 2

Related articles

  • Would you start as a 16-year-old high school graduate right after the study (law)? 2014-01-27

    --answer-- maybe you take first time and doing a fsj or so, just when you're still so young, that brings you personally just totally a lot and you can your studies again reconsider undso I also have the same started last year after graduation with th

  • Internship as a 14 year old high school student 2014-07-06

    Dear I community bins again your katniss01 a friend of mine, 14, secondary school students have managed to get a holiday job by previously a traineeship hat.nun is now my question if I can as gymniasistin do an internship, since it in the rules only

  • Exchange year in high school (USA) or Work + Travel by Abi? 2012-11-03

    I currently have the following situation: My mother has made in their schooling an exchange year in the US and is immetnoch them hooked. Meanwhile, I would also like to make one year after the 10th grade, my mother supported me and been saved. My fat

  • Can you post the 11th year of high school vocational diploma by means of a training or an internship make (NRW)? 2014-10-21

    Hi, my question is whether you can get an education or a one-year internship to obtain the vocational baccalauréat after the 11th year of high school. If so, what conditions are needed to? (In terms of marks for example) (It's all about the scheme in

  • After a two year old vocational school, General High School? 2012-07-23

    Hello, I'm currently in a two-year vocational school (Policy & the Economy) State of Hesse. So .. I would like to make a general baccalaureate, only would the first time told me that this would go and say now what would not it go without two years ev

  • Question J1 visa / year of high school after graduation? 2013-05-16

    Hi, if I'm doing my graduation, I will be 17 and a few months old. A high school year in the United States has always been a dream of mine. But in the year, where most were gone (the E-phase, in my class 10), I was only 14 and therefore too young for

  • Gap year after high-school diploma make? 2013-06-09

    Hi everyone !! I want so so so soooooo like to make a year abroad in the USA after my high-school diploma. Just standing there in the organization that I have to be students to participate in a year abroad. But I am logically not more students nachm

  • Can One Touch average of 3.2 on a 2-year-old vocational school? 2013-03-22

    Hi I'm 18 have a high school and would necessarily paraveterinary workers be that I need a school graduate and try to login to a vocational school in 2015 but my main compartments are everywhere 4 and for the schools you need anywhere ne 3 satisfacto

  • nacholen 2 years to high school graduate 2013-09-17

    Dear team, I was 2 years'm on a school then the school due persöhnlicher establish departed .I but now wants nacholen my graduation My question is how can I best nacholen my high school or how or what are the vorauzsetzungen and I can yet kolleg on a



Copyright (C) 2019, All Rights Reserved.

M3tch all rights reserved.

processed in 0.451 (s). 10 q(s)