Hi, I'm in computer science to create a client-server system, which gives me a bit of trouble, I have added 3 radio buttons and want that per radio button opens a window. So if I click on the first button I want it to Spain opens side, in the second the Italian side and in the third the Portugal side. But unfortunately opens every time the Spain side. Perhaps I can have someone tell my mistake?
The best answer
this design I've never seen. also as described in selfhtml.
- questionable and unusual: several forms (can function, can also make problems)
- the forms are nested into each other yet. as browser I would not now know what to do.
- the group of related radio-buttons (clamped by the same name) belongs to my knowledge in the same form.
- a submit button (form to whichever) can not be seen. would be necessary to carry out the action from.
- why repeatedly cost the same select control with the same? a selection of evidence in connection with the radio-selection would be enough yet.
and: Do not code as an image, but the question editor formatted adjust with Control-K.