Seeking currently quite urgent a good hospital for inpatient long-term therapy with dual diagnoses (looking & psychosis) in Hesse. Someone ideas?

The best answer


turn away. to the local treatment facility o. ä., a medical specialist, the social psychiatric service / the health department of your town or at your health insurance


Erhard Moch, addiction therapist

No, I'm sorry. :( Get well!

Date: 2012-06-14 Views: 0

Related articles



Copyright (C) 2019, All Rights Reserved.

M3tch all rights reserved.

processed in 0.148 (s). 9 q(s)