study with vocational college graduate at the University?

Go to high school at the time and would like to switch on Berguskolleg. My question would be whether I can study from the vocational college and at the university with a diploma. Many thanks for your help!:-)

The best answer

Depends on whether you gain the technical college or technical university in the Vocational College.

Yes but only in certain specializations klkar

Date: 2019-01-05 Views: 1

Related articles



Copyright (C) 2019, All Rights Reserved.

M3tch all rights reserved.

processed in 0.115 (s). 9 q(s)