Whatever it was, it had a different state than now.
Observe your dog closely. If he is funny, then immediately to the vet.
A truffle is not the way ;-)
From the vet .. Do not wait ..
Could a bait or otherwise be, so go with your dog to the veterinarian IMMEDIATELY.
Could be a tree mushroom. let Lieber times checked by the vet.
Go to the vet
An old, scruffy piece of turnip ???
Go look better to the vet.
Hello my 1 year old Newfoundland dog has eaten a chocolate cake. Should I to the vet? thank you --answer-- It depends on the quantity. And where are still many other ingredients in it. I now do not believe that at this size what makes it a dog. Would
Hi folks, I have my dog today caught as he has eaten chocolate. So Rittersport least half the package. True Halbbitter from Papua New Guinea share 50% cocoa. I know jetz nich what to do but because I know that chocolate toxic to dogs is I wanted to
My dog has a bandage plastic so the shell and the binder eaten by my mother what now? --answer-- Starting to the vet, it may for example close the pylorus. So fast it goes to Tierarzt.Kann !! for possible bowel obstruction come VET! Go to the anima
Hello. When I came home an hour ago, I devastated found the dining room. The bread box was on the table, open. The paper of the bread "packaging" lay scattered across the floor, and on the dining table. The bread was gone, except for the second
So my / our dog has just eaten accidentally 2 bits of this Ritter Sport marzipan chocolate. So the outside dark chocolate, marzipan inside. All always say that this is totally bad. Is that so? What should I do? What can happen? That was about 2 hours
HELP! My dog (Beagle / Female / 4 years) has two Hänchenknochen eaten (fished out of the trash can). So the dog behaves as normal, showing no pain, what else, because what can happen? How can I avoid or prevent late complications? Asking for quick
My Dog is a westi of 2 years and he has just one piece of a panel milka eaten. Is that dangerous ??? what should I do ??? I am very concerned because I know the dog from a chocolate poisoning can die. Please answer quickly --answer-- how big the dog
Hello. My dog has about 3 pieces merci eaten .. She is 11 years old and weighs about 5 kg. Gotta have anxiety about it? (Ps: she behaves normal!) --answer-- I grad times "googled" as I know only for cats, it is toxic and can have little cause
Evening people today I was with my girlfriend at home who have a dog that is sooo cute I sat down he has as sniffed at my pockets and somehow is a honey candy from my pockets like I had noticed it, it was too late, he has eaten him. Her parents thoug