Which monopod (working height!)

I change my a einbeistativ to create a non-existent image stabilization on Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 compensate. I would like to continue to photograph are in, therefore I need a working height of> 180 cm. it also solllte the lens + anon eos 700d can wear.

The best answer

Date: 2019-02-09 Views: 0

Related articles



Copyright (C) 2019 m3tch.com, All Rights Reserved.

M3tch all rights reserved.

processed in 0.451 (s). 9 q(s)